Senior Portrait Session - $350
- 1.5 hour portrait session
- 3-5 outfits
- No limit on images - average 60-80 per session
- Images edited by hand
- Online gallery for mobile viewing and sharing
- Prints and products from pro labs available
- Personal print rights available
- $50 print credit
After the session, you'll have the opportunity to place an order for some incredible products to show off your awesome portraits! I offer prints of all sizes and other photo products such as canvas wraps, custom photo books and more. All products are fulfilled by professional labs using high-quality inks and papers, which will last for years to come!
You can also purchase Print Rights, which will allow you to download the full-resolution images and be permitted to print them anywhere you like.
Do you shoot every senior the same way?
- HECK. NO. There may be some similarities when it comes to posing, lighting, lens choice, etc., but I ALWAYS look for ways to make your images unique and truly represent your personality. If you have ideas, let me know! I love to incorporate a Senior's own creativity into their images!
Will we shoot in a studio?
- Probably not. I prefer to do most of my portraits on location, because I find that gives me the most variety to work with. If you do need a "traditional" school portrait for a yearbook composite, I can make that happen too!
Can I bring a friend?
- Absolutely! You will need to bring at least one other person with you to help carry a change of clothes, props, etc. If your friend will help you have a great time, then bring them! We may even throw them in for a picture or two.
Can mom and dad come?
- Mom and dad are more than welcome to come. But I do have ONE RULE: no making my subject nervous! So none of that "why do you always smile like that?" or "really, you chose THAT shirt?" If you promise to be nice and not ruin the fun, you can come!
What kind of locations can we use?
- Anywhere you want! The parks around the Miami Valley are awesome, and I have the proper permit needed to shoot in any of the Dayton Metroparks. Also, I love to shoot in urban areas, so downtown Dayton is lots of fun too! Pretty much anywhere you want, we can make it happen.